- Riba – Proof from Quran (In development).
- Can muslim men really marry 4 wives at the same time and whenever he please? NO! – Proof from Quran.
Required Obligatory Duties of a True Muslim with Quran Proof. There is no such thing as 5 pillars all what is required is defined in the Quran. All requirements provide proof with Quran of this obligation of a true muslim.
- Payment of Kafaraat yammen ( When you promise something and don’t keep that promise)/ Oath Breaking
- Repenting (When you commit major sin)
- Feeding the poor
- Not taking friends people who hate islam or make fun of it
- Do not Lie
- Fasting Ramadan
- Making up Your missed Fast
- Worshipping Allah Alone
- Not saying things you have no knowledge off
- Not saying things you will not do after saying you will do them
- Being cocky
- You are accountable for actions and your thoughts. Evil thoughts of Allah and his angels and Messengers is prohibited.
- Follow all commandments from Quran and not just picking and choosing what you like.
- Not changing or translating the words of Allah Quran verses to mean something other then what Allah meant
- Judging based on Quran
- Giving charity then causing injury by reminding people what you did for them.
- Cheating on your spouse.
- Saying one thing and completely doing something contradictory to what you said.
- Causing corruption intentionally or unintentionally – Read details because unintentionally has different requirements.
- Not Looking for Allah guidance outside from Quran.
- Not being an aggressor.
- Being Kind
- Being Fair
- Dressing Appropriate both men and women. Men call out women but then man wear clothes just as inciting and revealing.
- Saying Bismiallah over food.
- Men most pay marriage Dowry with means they can afford.
Additional Recommendations that are not obligatory of a True Muslim with Quran Proof
- Waking up in the middle of the night to pray
- Reading Quran in the morning until sunrise
- Paying Sadaqah
Additional Information from Quran
What Allah means by the verse: “Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent example/pattern for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much” Surah 33 verse 21
Muslims therefore rightly say that we need to follow this “excellent example”, they also say that we can follow this example by following what people reported about him in the books of Hadith, however the above ayah certainly refers to the Qur’an.
Below are these examples/patterns we are to uphold and follow straight from Quran and not other sources.